Sponsor (Front): Sakata (Seed and vegetable cutting company)
Sponsor (Front - Right Breast): La Espanola (Spanish clothing store)
Sponsor (Front - left Breast): Atracón (Pizzeria in Loja)
Sponsor (Left Sleeve): Ayuntamiento De Loja (Loja town hall)
Sponsor (Rear - Top): Kini (Vehicle mechanic in Loja)
Sponsor (Rear - Bottom): TV Loja (TV station based in Loja)
Size: 40" Chest - Medium (UK)
Estimated Value: £34.99 (Proof)
Additional kit information:
- On the front of the shirt is the message "necesitamos agua (we need water)". This is to show solidarity with farmers across the region.
- The club's nickname is located on the right beast with the mascot.
- There are images of framers/agricultural workers on both shoulders.
- The flag of Lorca is located on the back of the neck.
- The club's nickname is located on the back of the shirt.
I tried buying this shirt initially when I bought my first two Daen shirts. However they only had it available in sizes that weren't medium. It was a shame but I coldnt bring myself to buying one not in medium. Fast forward six months or so and it along with many other similar shirts pop up on Classicfootballshirts.com. I of course instantly bought it when I saw the medium size was somehow now available. I did laugh looking at what they had the original retail price down, as I bought from the manufacturer direct and know how much they really cost. That being said, I cant ignore the fact that I finally own this shirt and I can say that I own a shirt that is covered in broccoli florets.
Design Rating: 10/10
Rarity Rating: 7/10